Saturday, October 10, 2009

exhaustion

I am exhausted beyond all possible levels of human exhaustion.
Physically drained.
Emotionally shot.
Wasted on trying to figure it out.
Tired of smiling.
Too tired to cry.
On the edge of being sick.
Sleepy, but sleepless.
Tormented within my body.
Lost.
Lonely.
Aware of surrounding love, yet in total silence.
Not wanting to be alone
Not wanting to speak.
Just to be.
Just me.
Empty.
Broken.
Restless.
Lost.
Confused.
Wanting.
Trying.
Clueless.
Startless.
Endless.
Anxious.
Imperfect.
guilty.
shameful.
depressed.
desolate.
disaster.
gut-wrenched.
nauseous.
agonizing.
Emotional.
Tearless.
Tired.
Exhausted beyond all human possibility.
"CAN I GET SOME HELP OVER HERE!"
Please. help. Soon.
S.O.S
Find me. I'm missing. I know I love you. I know you love me.
But I can't feel you. And I am getting scared.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

hey Sar, please know that i am always on the other end of the phone line if you need to talk through anything.

love Liss

Andrew said...

Make that two of us. I'm just a ringtone away...