So enough with the song lyrics already.
It been a long time since I actually wrote something about myself or my life. My life continues to be just as ridiculous as usual. I am sure you would all be happy to hear a Henry update, so I shall recount the last few months of his life.
Henry after being repaired several more times over this past winter, and needeing a new muffle to pass inspection, and having to be towed once, also got broken into and had his stereo stolen. Because lets face it, that poor car wasn't going to have an alarm and didn't have anything else in it worth stealing. So I am left with a car with a broken tape deck (thank goodness I never threw out the factory stereo) and thanks to my very good friends Abi and James, Leopard print duct tape on my back window... suffice it to say that duct tape only holds so long and after the heat wave this July the AC isnt working so hot...ask me sometime about how I tried to put coolant in the AC system by myslef..thats a good story too. Anyhow after much deliberation I decided it was time for a new car. New meaning at least ten years newer then Henry. I searched and searched and searched for a new car, I test drove many, I even put a deposit on one and thought I was doing a great job and was soooo ready to be done car shopping only to find out I was getting swindled by the car salesman and what I thought was a good deal... well wasn't...
There were many tears, and some angery and a lot of frustration... and then a trip to the beach...to my haven in Oakhurst, where I was informed that the dearest of dear bosom friends of mine were selling a what?...a honda civic... you mean what I have been looking for the last 4 months? ...and its in great shape...and it has a sunroof...and its in my price range...and they would be happy to work with me on payments...and it would be a favor to them because they are moving and need to get rid of it...and the God Blessings just kept pouring down over me... Like a flood.
It been a long time since I actually wrote something about myself or my life. My life continues to be just as ridiculous as usual. I am sure you would all be happy to hear a Henry update, so I shall recount the last few months of his life.
Henry after being repaired several more times over this past winter, and needeing a new muffle to pass inspection, and having to be towed once, also got broken into and had his stereo stolen. Because lets face it, that poor car wasn't going to have an alarm and didn't have anything else in it worth stealing. So I am left with a car with a broken tape deck (thank goodness I never threw out the factory stereo) and thanks to my very good friends Abi and James, Leopard print duct tape on my back window... suffice it to say that duct tape only holds so long and after the heat wave this July the AC isnt working so hot...ask me sometime about how I tried to put coolant in the AC system by myslef..thats a good story too. Anyhow after much deliberation I decided it was time for a new car. New meaning at least ten years newer then Henry. I searched and searched and searched for a new car, I test drove many, I even put a deposit on one and thought I was doing a great job and was soooo ready to be done car shopping only to find out I was getting swindled by the car salesman and what I thought was a good deal... well wasn't...
There were many tears, and some angery and a lot of frustration... and then a trip to the beach...to my haven in Oakhurst, where I was informed that the dearest of dear bosom friends of mine were selling a what?...a honda civic... you mean what I have been looking for the last 4 months? ...and its in great shape...and it has a sunroof...and its in my price range...and they would be happy to work with me on payments...and it would be a favor to them because they are moving and need to get rid of it...and the God Blessings just kept pouring down over me... Like a flood.
Say hello to Stella, My new car. :)

5 comments:
SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO PERTY!
can't wait for a ride -_^
Great name : )
I'm so glad you found a good car!
Thanks ladies! Anna you MUST come ride in her...How about a trip to NYC or the beach?
I vote for NYC! Just sayin'..... :-)
Glad you found one- enjoy!
Post a Comment