Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh henry....Continued

I would just like you to know...when I went to get my car the guy was like "Oh, yeah it is all fixed" ...so I was like "ok great the window goes up and down now right, its ok to use ?" ..."yeah its good, just when you roll it down dont let it go the whole way into the door leave it up about an inch.".... "Ok got it, no big deal, thanks again"

...proceed to car....window still appears to be off track... no matter... i am going to be late for work if i dont get in the car and drive RIGHT NOW.

dote de dote de doe....to work we go...roll down the still crooked window....roll up the window...definitely still crooked....definitely more crooked then when i picked it up.

The window is still broken. I quit using it because it is just going to get stuck again, i already did the push pull shove roll up trick at the stop light to get it right.....and there is still a gap on the top and side...
Oh, henry. Sigh. Damn window.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

your life...it's just too amusing for words sometimes